KISHU is a consultancy firm specialising in consulting and project management across all industries.
KISHU is committed to promoting and maintaining a culture and a work environment where risk to health and safety through our work is unacceptable.
To meet this commitment the company will, as far as is reasonably practicable, provide healthy and safe working conditions for all people associated with our businesses, including employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public.
In order to meet these responsibilities KISHU will:
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment through all its management hierarchy
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment, including work conditions, practices and procedures for all employees and persons who come into contact with the company
- Develop safety awareness throughout the company by initial and ongoing education and training
- Take all practicable steps to eliminate hazards within the workplace through risk identification, assessment, control and monitoring to ensure continuing effectiveness
- Utilise this policy and procedures to set business specific standards of health and safety for all to follow
- Ensure all managers, supervisors and employees are aware of and accept their responsibility to provide a safe work environment
- Comply with all applicable health and safety statutory and licensing requirements and any other requirements to which we voluntarily subscribe and which customers specify
- Strive to continuously improve health and safety management by setting objectives, plans and performance measures and regularly reviewing progress against the targets set
- Involve all our people in health and safety through consultation and by contributing to identifying, assessing and controlling hazards and reviewing health and safety performance
- Ensure all incidents are accurately reported, recorded and root causes identified, and where injury or illness occurs, help our people to achieve full recovery through prompt treatment and active rehabilitation
- Ensure resources are made available to meet the commitments of this policy.