Procurement & Logistics
Several organizations experience lots of waste in procurement arising from factors such as: failure to source the most appropriate service providers; unnecessarily paying higher prices without commensurate value; late discovery that the supplies purchased cannot be put to use in the organisation, etc.
KISHU works with organisations to help them thrive by providing Procurement & Logistics Consulting, Training and Outsourced Services to enable the sourcing of the right supplies/services/works, at the right cost, from the right sources and at the right time to ensure the achievement of organizational objectives.
Under our Procurement and Logistics Capability, the following offerings are provided to our clients.
• Outsourced Procurement Services
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Assessments/Review
• Procurement & Logistics Policies and Procedures Manual
• Procurement & Supply Chain Management Plan
• Supplier Prequalification
• Procurement/Evaluation Committee Training
• Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation Development
• Supply Market Research
• Supplier Performance Evaluation
• Logistics Management